- Prevent and treat urinary stones.
- Prevent recurrence of stones after surgery.
- As an aid in preventing recurrence of urinary tract infections.
- Aid in treating burning urination.
- Prevents stone formation in the urinary tract.
- Normalizes acidic urine and relieves burning urination.
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Has antibacterial action.
Cystone treats stones in the urinary tract, and recurrent urinary tract infections. Cystone inhibits stone formation by:
- Reducing the concentration of stone forming substances in the blood and expelling them from the body.
- Breaking up stones by acting on mucin, a gummy substance which binds particles together.
- Normalizing acidic urine.
- Reducing oxidative stress, which is implicated in urinary stone formation.
- Cystone's antibacterial action along with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and urine pH normalizing actions prevent stone formation in the urinary tract and provide relief from pain and burning urination associated with urinary stones and urinary tract infections.
In the treatment of small urinary stones: 2 tablets 2 times daily for 4-6 months or until the stones are gone.
In the treatment of urinary tract infections: 2 tablets 2 times a day until infection is eliminated.
To prevent recurrence after surgical removal or release of stones: 1 tablet 2 times a day for 4-5 months.
Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
Safety, Contraindications and Drug intractions:
- There are no contraindications for the use of Cystone
- Special precautions:
- Special precautions are to be exercised in patients with kidney, liver and heart impairment.
- Side effects:
- Cystone does not produce any side effects, if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Drug intractions: